Taylor & Mathis is pleased to announce signed leases with five (5) tenants at Friendship Distribution Center, a four-building, 649,183 SF master-planned industrial park located in the southeast quadrant of Friendship Road and I-985 in Buford, GA:
- E & S International Group has leased all of Building 100 totaling 101,663 SF.
- Furniture Galleries of Atlanta, a regional distributor of La-Z-Boy furniture, has leased 50,500 SF in Building 200.
- Thermacell Repellants, a distributor of mosquito repellant cartridges, has leased 74,373 SF in Building 200.
- Belting Holdings, Inc., the U.S. entity of Dutch-based Ammega Holdings, has leased all of Building 300 totaling 126,360 SF. Belting Holdings will manufacture belting products for automotive and food processing conveyor systems in their new facility.
- Link Futures, an Asia-based furniture distributor, has leased all of Building 400 totaling 272,160 SF.
The new leases bring the recently completed project to 96% leased.